Woodlands, large and small, deliver economic, environmental and social benefits such as production of timber and woodfuel, improving wildlife habitat and biodiversity, contributing to physical and mental wellbeing. We can offer:
• Woodland condition surveys, NVC classification, habitat assessment
• Hazard evaluation and zoning areas regarding public use and access
• Works specifications and contractor management
• Management plans
• Forestry Commission grant and felling licence applications
• Advice on tree species for re-establishing existing woodland or planting new woods
If you require a quote for any of the above services, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01621 862986. We operate in Essex and the surrounding area, including Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, London and Kent.